1. How do your sizes run?
For complete sizing info visit our sizing guide page.
2. What kind of grip do your pants have?
Currently all our pants have full-seat silicone. As we grow, we hope to add other grip options.
3. Where are your clothes made?
Canter Culture is based in Dripping Springs, TX, just south of Austin. This is where all the ideas and planning for our garments happen. We employ a phenomenal design team based in St. Louis who then take our designs and translate them into the templates (tech packs) factories use to make the clothing. The factory used for Canter Culture is based in China and is Adidas Certified so it is guaranteed to operate under ethical & sustainable standards.
4. I love Canter Culture and want to spread the word!
Please consider joining our Ambassador Program. You will receive a 15% discount code to share with friends, family & followers. When they make a purchase, you receive a 15% commission on the sale!
5. I am interested in becoming a sponsored rider. How do I do that?
6. There is a color / pattern / feature / function I want to see in future riding pants. Can I send you suggestions?
Yes! We appreciate and value the input of our customers, so share your thoughts & feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!